On To Fair Wisconsin

What a day. It's 11:30pm, and several of us are still in the office plugging away.

Thanks to all of you for hanging with me during the debate and the vote. I know that for many it was a difficult day. It was for me too-- even though I knew the Assembly would pass the ban, when the final vote came in, I swallowed a few tears.

But here's what really got me weepy.

A few times while I was sitting here frantically typing away (and thanks Kira for ALL your help) I checked our web stats to see how many people were on the blog.

At any given moment there were over 100 people following along... from all over the entire state of Wisconsin. It was amazing. I can't possibly explain how beautiful it was to see a full page of stats that listed cities and towns from every region. It was nice to have you there with me.

Now let's get on to Fair Wisconsin. Have you seen the website? And let's get on to defeating this ban so we can all get on with our lives.

Tags:

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Peter said...

Right on!!! I feel the energy and I believe that Wisconsinites are fairminded people and we are not about shutting the door on other Wisconsinites. We are an opinionated people but are known for our respect for others differences in opinion and to get along even in the face of difference.

Keep it coming!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Ingrid Ankerson said...

Thanks Peter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website