Do YouTube? Phelps Does!

I'm fascinated by YouTube. It's viral. It's grassroots. It's unfiltered.

This story caught my attention over the weekend about a woman in Wausau whose videos have become quite popular thanks to YouTube.
Wausau, Wis., may seem out of the way, but for tens of thousands of Internet users, it has become the center of a very strange universe.
Yesterday, Good As You let us know that Fred Phelps and company are using YouTube too. As much as I hate to give them attention, I find their videos to be intriguing. In a creepy way of course. Especially the jazz music background to videos like "Fags Doom the Nation."


Tags: ,,


2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Deon Q Young said...

Um...yeah what in the world was that... Im sorry but yes it was intriguing but the fact that he made the video and had a huge smile on his face at the end ... I was like whoa.... "Time to get the canvasses in action because, this dude is seriously tripping!"

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous C. Fuller said...

I have to tell you, I never got the memo about us running the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website