You Raised the Bar

The support is pouring in. You are proving to any remaining naysayers and doubters that we can pull this off. It's going to keep happening like this--person by person, in every part of Wisconsin, reaching out to friends, families, and neighbors. The network of people willing to stand for our values grows exponentially every day.

As of today at 4:43pm, we surpassed our initial goal of raising $30,000 in online donations. With two days to go until our deadline, you have pitched in $36,555! In the last 24 hours alone, we raised over $10,000 online.

Since it seems like we can do it, we're setting a new goal of $40,000 by the end of Friday. I think we can do it. People are still forwarding emails and others have been meaning to give but haven't yet.

It's the middle of summer, when many people are on vacation or a little tuned out, yet we--all of us--keep raising the bar.

Just imagine what we can do this fall.


Tags:

5 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Kent Walker said...

Whoo Whoo. Yippee. Although my husband and I have given all we can, a lady came to the door tonight announcing a house party for tomorrow. We won't be able to attned but I wrote another check anyway! I urge everyone.... give just 5.00 more. Just one more fiver. You can do it!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ingrid Ankerson said...

That's awesome. Thanks Kent!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being in my financial circumstances, I cannot really afford to donate at this time. (College two years early is difficult!)

But I am doing voter canvassing, and serving as an intern here in Kenosha, so I am definitely doing what I can for FairWisconsin. It's incredible to see how much money we have raised. I am pretty certain that 40K is a very reachable amount.

It's awesome to see that there is so much support!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Kyle Bella said...

I just wanted to add that a special thanks to those who are donating. It's really helpful.

Oh, and I'll try to get some money to donate by next month if I can!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Communitygal said...

ohmygoodness. This is unheard of. Political campaigns, unless maybe you're Move On with a national audience, just don't achieve this! Hurrah to this fantastic web community!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website