99 Days

There are just 99 days until Election Day.

I’ve been working on the campaign for a year now, knowing that my experience here would culminate this November, but that day always felt like a tiny dot in a very distant future. Not any more. Election Day is so tangible I feel like I can reach out and poke it.

With three months to go, we’re continuing to hire field staff, our offices are bustling with new and regular volunteers, and throughout the state we’re leading voter education activities every single day of the week.

Today we went on air with our third television ad, soon we’ll transition into the “get out the vote” portion of the campaign. In no time, we’ll be eagerly anticipating the results of the vote.

My year here has been exhilarating, exhausting, and emotional. And I know it’s about to get a whole lot harder. But I also know that if I wasn’t here putting in my all, 100 days from now, I'd regret it.

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Marius said...

As a South African, I wish you all the best for the coming 99 days.

Thanks for your effort and your activism for a 'fair Wisconsin'.

Good luck and keep up the good work!

A Fair Wisconsin votes NO!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I'm really excited about these television ads. Hopefully they can let people know what this ban is really about. It's a shame I'll never see them on TV (I'm in Madison), but it's more important to target rural and suburban voters.

Paul.

pdcook.blogspot.com

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Communitygal said...

The third ad is really spectacular! Several people in the last few days have spontaneously told me what a great ad this is, and that they think this is exactly the right approach. I have to say, after watching it, I truly agree!

Keep up the fantastic work, FW, and know that you are reaching people everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website