We Did It

Last week we asked you to Walk the Talk. Our goal was to have 500 people at the doors talking to people about the ban.

Well, we did it. We're still tallying numbers, but we had at least 509 people canvassing 17 cities statewide. And together we knocked on over 25,000 doors. It's a pace we have to keep up to get us to victory, but today I think everyone deserves a big pat on the back.

Here are a few photos from the canvasses in Madison, Eau Claire, and Green Bay. If you have pictures or a good story to share from the weekend, please email me.


Madison:


Eau Claire:



Green Bay:


A big weekend of canvassing makes for a big week of data entry. I took this photo this morning of a pile of data that needs to be entered here in Madison.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a little OCD like I am, that data entry stuff can be satisfying. I went into the Madison office today, and just watching all those sheets move from the 'in' to the 'out' pile gave me a warm fuzzy feeling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website