Blog Debate Continues on Air

During the month of August, Owen from Boots and Sabers and I debated the ban on our respective blogs, as moderated by Jenna from Right off the Shore. You can read the entire debate on Wisopinion.com.

Charlie Sykes has invited us to debate again, this time on his radio show on 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee. We'll be on this Tuesday from 10-11am.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about being on air and about participating in a debate. I'm usually happy to leave that task to Mike Tate.

But at least I have one big thing going me-- I know I'm right.

6 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Best of luck, Ingrid. We're all right behind you.

Does anyone know if the broadcast will be available to download after it airs? I'm stuck at work at that time and can't tune in. :(

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous anne said...

YOU ARE RIGHT! And knowing that is so empowering!! We will all be sending our support and encouragement! GO INGRID!

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! ;-)

- Owen
www.bootsandsabers.com

P.S. I'm willing to bet that the podcasts will be available by the afternoon.

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strategize about winning.

It's not about knowing we're right, or moral victories.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! You'll do great.

Go get 'em!

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Amy said...

You'll be great!

We'll send good vibes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website