Josy Hits 100k

A fun thing happened on the way to Racine this morning.


My car, affectionately named Josy, and I have spent over 35,000 miles together on this campaign. She’s the friend I’ve spent the most time with these past two years, not my favorite co-worker, but perhaps top 10 in reliability (she hasn’t given me a single problem yet!). I’m averaging 50 miles a day, and to put it all in perspective, 35,000 miles is about 128 round trips between Madison and Green Bay.

I just hope Josy makes it to the end of the campaign, at which point I’ll sell her. Let me know if you’re in need of a hard-working, reliable buddy in November.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, Linds. Hope you remembered to fill up your tank. 100,000 miles and still rolling! Should anything change, we can always fly you home!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Mary Sykes said...

Lindsey, you and Josy are my heroes! Go Road Warrior, and safe travels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Fair Wisconsin Votes No
Add this banner to your website